Fresh gourmet heart of palm with soft sesame chicken.
Delicious nutty sesame chicken marinated in lemon served atop Pacific heart of palm.
- 1 slice (~½ cm) heart of palm (stem side)
- 1 slice (~½ cm) sweet potato
- 1 pumpkin sliced into ½ cm lengths
- Corn kernels
- Red onion
- Carrot grated
- Lime sliced
- Basil leaves
- Salt, Pepper Olive Oil to taste
- Drain corn kernels and cut red onion, basil leaves, tomato into small
- Grate carrots mix together with rest, add passion fruit pulp and a bit of salt
- nd pepper to taste.
- Place in the cooler to assemble later.
Heart of palm
- Drizzle olive oil on heart of palm, sweet potato and pumpkin
- Grill heart of palm for about 2 minutes on each side to get a nice moist inside and a crispy outside. Set aside
- Grill the sweet potato and pumpkin until cooked. Set aside
- Grill the marinated chicken for about a minute on each side
- To assemble place sweet potato on the bottom
- topped with pumpkin then heart of palm.
- Next, place the chicken on top and spoon salsa on top
- Garnish with a slice of lemon.